Join your official community for local Penn State alumni and friends!
Whether you're a recent Penn State graduate, a working professional in the Centre Region, or a retiree who has returned to Happy Valley, the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association (CCCPSAA) is a great way to network with a diverse group of individuals who all have one thing in common: a passion for everything Blue and White!
Inclusive Membership Open To Everyone
We encourage membership in the main Penn State Alumni Association. Membership in the Centre County Chapter is open to everyone, regardless of where you earned your degree -- University employees and local residents are welcome to sign-up and participate in our chapter activities.
Update your information today for Immediate Access To Chapter Benefits!
To gain immediate access to member benefits, simply complete the easy sign-up process below. Please support the Chapter's charitable and operational expenses by considering an annual donation of $15.00. This donation is voluntary and will not affect your membership status. You'll immediately be able to build your personal profile in our member directory.
If you have any questions about membership in CCCPSAA, please feel free to contact a representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Member Information Updates:
Membership in the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association includes the following benefits:
- Receipt of the monthly chapter newsletter
- Admission to monthly happy hours -- a great way to meet other Penn State alum in a fun and casual environment
- Access to chapter events and functions, including bus tours, sporting events, and arts/cultural activities
- Volunteer events both on campus and within the State College community -- we frequently support THON, United Way, the State College Food Bank, Spend a Summer Day, Accepted Student Orientation, our endowed scholarship and emergency fund for Penn State students
- Access to the online member directory
- Invitation to the chapter's Annual Meeting
CCCPSAA's community project collected donations and assembled Jared Boxes for hospitalized Toddlers ages 1-3.