Membership renewal notices are now being sent timely. If you have given us an email address, you will receive an email notification/reminder that your expiration date is approaching. (To those members who had a June renewal date, thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolved a couple issues with our software.)
When you receive your email reminder, points to remember when you are renewing:
- This is the link to our website: https://www.psucentre.org
- Membership dues this year are $15.00. EACH member must renew individually. We no longer have “Joint” memberships. Note: If one member logs on twice, and pays $15 twice, thinking they are renewing for themselves and another member (their spouse/partner), they are NOT. The member will actually be extending their expiration date by two years, not one.
- There are two renewal options: 1.) Online with a credit card or 2.) by check.
- However, If you share an email address with another member, you must pay by check.
- The person you share an email address with has the option of renewing on line OR in conjunction with your manual / check renewal.
For example: John and Jane Doe are both members of CCCPSAA. In our system, John has an email of JohnDoefirstname.lastname@example.org. Jane does not have an email in our system; she shares with John. John could renew online, if he so chooses. Jane must renew by check.
- For both options, please follow instructions on our website, using the Member Resources tab at the top, then clicking on Renew Your Membership.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Your timely renewal is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much,
The Membership Committee
Mary Lou Dubil